Our art prints and posters are made to order with the same care and attention that went into designing and creating them.
They are professionally printed and then carefully packaged with love.
Your print or poster will be protected and then rolled in protective inner and outer tubes. We use an inner tube which opens from the centre so that you can easily remove your print.
Sets of three mini art prints are individually wrapped and then placed together in a gift envelope, which is then dispatched in a hard-back outer envelope.
Our clocks and wall sculptures are equally packaged with care and love in many layers of protective packaging and strong outer cartons.
Print orders are custom-printed. They are usually dispatched within 5-7 days of receipt.
Wall clocks and sculptures are usually dispatched within 3-5 days of receipt.
|Delivery Charge||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Economy delivery||FREE||3-5 days|
|Express delivery||£7.95||1-2 days|
All delivery charges in the table above include VAT.
We are not currently shipping outside the UK, but hope to change this very soon.
- Depending on the size and volume of individual items or orders, the destination address, and service availability, we dispatch goods either by MyHermes, DHL, DPD, UPS or Parcelforce.
- If you live in a non-mainland area (as defined by our courier companies in the UK Charges section above) within the UK, an alternative delivery charge may apply. If applicable, we would advise you of this prior to accepting your order, with the option to cancel the order if required.
- Applicable delivery cost options will be shown at checkout.
- Please allow up to 5 working days after dispatch for standard or free delivery.
- Important: for Royal Mail deliveries, the Royal Mail requires that 15 working days elapse before a parcel can be presumed lost.
- All products carefully checked before dispatch and carefully hand packed.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within the number of business working days specified above (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays), following cleared payment.
- All deliveries require a Proof of Delivery and must be signed for.
- By placing an order you are authorising us to accept a signature from another person on your behalf, if you are not present at the time of delivery.
- The person who signs for the item must be 18 years of age or older.
- You will receive notification from us with a tracking number and the name of the delivery company (eg. MyHermes, DPD, etc.) when your order is dispatched. You should use this tracking number on the applicable delivery company's website to obtain information about the progress of your delivery. If you have any concerns or queries about your delivery please contact us immediately.
- If no one is present at the delivery address you provided when delivery is attempted, you are responsible for contacting without delay the delivery company to rearrange delivery or for collecting the consignment from the local sorting office, depot or other collection point.
- If the delivery company "returns the parcel to sender" (ie. returns the parcel to us) where delivery has been attempted and where you have not contacted the delivery company to rearrange delivery for another day or have not collected your parcel from the delivery company, and where you have not contacted us for assistance, then we will deduct our delivery costs from the refund of your original payment. Alternatively, at your request and at your additional cost we can arrange to resend the order to you.
- It is your responsibility on receipt of the goods to check that these are correct and in satisfactory condition and to notify us within our specified timescales with any issues.